Spinal therapy can help restore your range of motion and the mobility of your spine, helping you overcome years of pain and stress placed on the spinal column. Under the direction of the medical doctor, our therapists will help restore your optimal level of health and activity with back injury treatment and rehabilitative services. You’ll enjoy state-of-the-art equipment, cutting edge services like non-surgical spinal decompressions, and appreciate our one-on-one supervised care. The focus is placed on stretching tight muscles, strengthening weakened muscle groups, and overall improvement of cardiovascular function. We offer a variety of spinal therapies to provide quick pain relief for our patients. Our back therapy and back injury treatment department provides the following services:
- Disc Decompression
- Non-Surgical Spinal Decompression
- Disc Rehydration
- Myofascial Release
- Joint Mobilization
- Disc Rehab
- Electric Muscle Stimulation
- Linear Disc Traction
If you’ve been struggling with an old back injury or are newly experiencing back pain, make an appointment with our spinal therapy team. We’ll help you find the treatments that are right for you so you can find relief. Contact us today for an appointment.
At Superior Healthcare, our individually-designed rehabilitation and exercise programs help our patients achieve the best results possible. In our onsite exercise facility, our rehabilitation specialists work closely with patients to develop individual rehabilitation programs. We offer the following:
- Strength Training: Whether you are recovering from a surgery or are suffering from a chronic disease that affects your muscle mass and strength, strength training can be a critical component to improving your long-term quality of life. Strengthening your core or the muscles of a surgical site will not only make you stronger, it will help keep your bones healthy and help you maintain or improve your balance.
- Range of Motion Therapy: Our therapists work with you to achieve maximum range of motion after an injury or illness. Range of motion therapy can also be beneficial with some chronic illnesses that impact muscles and connective tissue.
- Neuromuscular Re-education: We’ll help teach your nerves and muscles to work together again after a stroke, illness or injury. This can be a long and frustrating process and our very experienced therapists are in it with you for the long haul.
- Home Exercise Programs: In addition to the work we do with you at our clinic, we’ll provide you with a comprehensive program to follow at home. Following instructions for activities and exercises between appointments is critical to getting the best results from your rehabilitation program.
Schedule a consultation today. We’re here to help.