At Superior Healthcare, our individually-designed rehabilitation and exercise programs help our patients achieve the best results possible. In our onsite exercise facility, our rehabilitation specialists work closely with patients to develop individual rehabilitation programs. We offer the following:
- Cardiovascular Training: Cardiac rehabilitation is often necessary after a cardiac event like a heart attack, surgery or a prolonged illness. In addition to exercise counseling and training, our team provides holistic education on heart-healthy living and stress reduction.
- Strength Training: Whether you are recovering from a surgery or are suffering from a chronic disease that affects your muscle mass and strength, strength training can be a critical component to improving your long-term quality of life. Strengthening your core or the muscles of a surgical site will not only make you stronger, it will help keep your bones healthy and help you maintain or improve your balance.
- Range of Motion Therapy: Our therapists work with you to achieve maximum range of motion after an injury or illness. Range of motion therapy can also be beneficial with some chronic illnesses that impact muscles and connective tissue.
- Neuromuscular Re-education: We’ll help teach your nerves and muscles to work together again after a stroke, illness or injury. This can be a long and frustrating process and our very experienced therapists are in it with you for the long haul.
- Home Exercise Programs: In addition to the work we do with you at our clinic, we’ll provide you with a comprehensive program to follow at home. Following instructions for activities and exercises between appointments is critical to getting the best results from your rehabilitation program.
Schedule a consultation today. We’re here to help.