There are several reasons you may need to see a chiropractor. Many things can go wrong from your toes to your head, but you can trust our chiropractic team at Superior Healthcare to treat your pain. We have the experience, expertise, and technology to treat numerous conditions, eliminating the need to hop from one chiropractor to another looking for treatment. For patients looking for a trusted chiropractor in Metairie, LA, please look no further than Superior Healthcare.
Conditions Treated at Our Clinic
Since you value convenience, you would love to have a chiropractor who can handle numerous conditions in one go. In light of this, we treat many conditions under one roof for your comfort and convenience.
The common conditions treated in our clinic include:
- Back pain: Whether injuries or medical conditions are the cause of your back pain, we have the expertise to treat your back pain for a pain-free life. We deal with numerous types of back pain such as sciatica, osteoporosis, disc injury, scoliosis, and chronic pain. So, whether you have upper, mid, or lower back pain, please book an appointment with our chiropractor for effective treatment.
- Neck pain: Just like back pain, neck pain is another common condition we encounter in our clinic. We treat whiplash injuries, sprains, strains, and other types of neck pain using natural remedies. If you have neck pain that isn’t responding to home remedies, please book an appointment with our chiropractic team.
- Knee pain: Some several injuries and conditions can cause knee pain, including tendonitis, bursitis, or a torn anterior cruciate ligament. We administer manipulations and other remedies to reduce pain and inflammation in your troubled knee.
- Headaches and migraines: It will surprise you to know that chiropractors are effective in reducing the intensity and frequency of head pain. We treat tension headaches and migraines by first diagnosing the cause. After that, we use spinal manipulation, massage therapy, and other techniques to reduce head pain. Of note, we don’t use medications that are addictive or, even worse, exacerbate your headaches.
- Osteoarthritis: This condition occurs when the cartilage cushioning joints degenerate, causing bones to rub against each other. While chiropractic care doesn’t heal osteoarthritis, it reduces pain and boosts mobility, enabling arthritic patients to live normal lives.
- Joint pain: Accidents, falls, and slips can cause joint pain, but a chiropractor can help reduce the soreness and pain from joint pain.
Schedule an Appointment with Our Chiropractors in Metairie, LA
Whether you have chronic or acute musculoskeletal pain in Metairie, LA, you can always count on Superior Healthcare for pain management. We deploy chiropractic treatments like spinal manipulation, spinal decompression, and stretching exercises to treat your pain without surgery or medication. Call us today at (504) 835-0565 to schedule your appointment.